STEM Magazine Media Kit
STEM Magazine offers article inclusion globally and very affordable advertising opportunities. As you note the global demographics and reach, you’ll find STEM Magazines to be an excellent addition to your marketing plans.
- Word.doc / 1,500+ word count / COMPLETELY proofed (no revisions after submission)
- Title, author, short bio
- Images as attachments / JPEG, PDF, PNG
- Image resolution: 300 dpi
- Editorial privilege applies when necessary
- Deadlines are the 1st of each month
Send as attachments to email@example.com
(as of Oct.14, 2020)
- 68% – Educators, their students K-16, parents and school administrators.
- 15% – Industry professionals in a variety of fields including aerospace, auto industry, professional post-graduate organizations, the military and government entities.
- 9% – University professors and their students.
- 8% – Interested individuals and other requests.
These demographics do vary modestly during the course of the year but seem to remain relatively consistent as we grow.
- We only offer full page ads for aesthetic value
- Vertical 8.5 x 11 (1/8” bleed) Full color
- Resolution: 300 DPI
- File type: JPEG, PDF, PNG, Hot links included
- embedded video available (YouTube code)
- Front cover: $950.00
- Inside front cover: $500
- Back cover: $375
- Full page inside location: $300
- Multiple inside full pages: $400
- Resource page: $50
Recently modified for verifiable tracking –
Current monthly requested readership: –
- 81,464 (direct subscriptions and known social media distribution). Since educators use this magazine in class (single open) based on our feedback we estimate 45% of our educators use in class: an additional 142,800 student class views.
- Schools often print out PDF versions of articles and content. We conservatively estimate another 20,000 + print pages internationally.
Distribution: 47 U.S. States and 71 countries globally.
- Global and National Deadlines for articles and ads are the first of each month.
- Advertising payment is due 2 weeks prior to the month of run.