- Word.doc / 1,500+ word count / COMPLETELY proofed (no revisions after submission)
- Title, author, short bio
- Images as attachments / JPEG, PDF, PNG
- Image resolution: 300 dpi
- Editorial privilege applies when necessary
- Deadlines are the 1st of each month
Send as attachments to email@example.com
(as of Oct.14, 2020)
- 68% – Educators, their students K-16, parents and school administrators.
- 15% – Industry professionals in a variety of fields including aerospace, auto industry, professional post-graduate organizations, the military and government entities.
- 9% – University professors and their students.
- 8% – Interested individuals and other requests.
These demographics do vary modestly during the course of the year but seem to remain relatively consistent as we grow.
- We only offer full page ads for aesthetic value
- Vertical 8.5 x 11 (1/8” bleed) Full color
- Resolution: 300 DPI
- File type: JPEG, PDF, PNG, Hot links included
- embedded video available (YouTube code)
- Front cover: $950.00
- Inside front cover: $500
- Back cover: $375
- Full page inside location: $300
- Multiple inside full pages: $400
- Resource page: $50
Recently modified for verifiable tracking –
Current monthly requested readership: –
- 81,464 (direct subscriptions and known social media distribution). Since educators use this magazine in class (single open) based on our feedback we estimate 45% of our educators use in class: an additional 142,800 student class views.
- Schools often print out PDF versions of articles and content. We conservatively estimate another 20,000 + print pages internationally.
Distribution: 47 U.S. States and 71 countries globally.
- Global and National Deadlines for articles and ads are the first of each month.
- Advertising payment is due 2 weeks prior to the month of run.